- Amnesty International Campaign Digest on Grassy Narrows. June 2009.
- The Law of the Land. Amnesty International Canada's position on the conflict over logging in Grassy Narrows. September 2007.
- American Dream; Native Nightmare. Report by the Rainforest Action Network tracking Grassy Narrows wood to construction sites near you.
- Amnesty International's March 2006 Report to the UN Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights: It's A Matter of Rights: Improving the protection of economic, social and cultural rights in Canada.
- Canadian Parks and Wilderness Committee, "Out of Balance: A Revealing Look at how public forests are managed in the Whiskey Jack Forest, 2005
- Forest Ethics Bringing Down The Boreal: How U.S. Consumption of Forest Products Is Destroying Canada’s Endangered Northern Forests, 2005
- Senate Subcommittee on the Boreal Forest, indicating that the The world’s boreal forest, a resource of which Canada is the major trustee, is under siege, 1999
- Committee on the Status of Endangered Wildlife Wildlife in Canada issued its Woodland Caribou Update in 2002 indicated the relationship between industrial logging and the decline of Woodland Caribou populations.
- The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner of Human Rights issued a critical 2005 report on the status of the Canadian Government’s relationship with Canada’s Indigenous people.